Sunday, November 15, 2009

The most beautiful thing I heard in a long time....

I haven't been motivated to write in a long time, but while i was sitting upstairs, I overheard my father speaking to my 2 month old daughter and he said the most beautifully moving thing, that I wanted to write it down so as to never forget it.
On Monday we fly to India, and as you all know my mom passed away 2 months ago. So my dad was having a chat with Yasmine and he said to her:
"On Monday when we fly to go and meet your daddy, maybe we'll see your nanny, because we'll be so close to heaven."

I love you and miss you mom, and on Monday night, Yasmine and I will be looking out of the airplane window and up into the heavens for you.

4 comments:

Why am I here??? said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!! This brough tears to my eyes!

Unknown said...

Wow....I miss her so much...

love you
xo

Anonymous said...

GOD SHELLEY.
THIS REALLY MADE ME CRY!!!!!!!!!!!
THANKS FOR SHARING THIS WITH US.
LOVE YOU,YASMINE AND HUBBY
AUNT ANITA

Anonymous said...

Me too Shelley...it really made me cry! I know your mom will be watching over you always (-:
Kim (-: