- People who take the elevator going up or down one floor! I hate this more than you know. When I am going from the 1st floor to the 6th floor it takes 5 minutes because we have to stop on every floor to let off someone who can't seem to walk up or down a flight of stairs! Even 2 floors crosses the line for me. I usually stare furiously at the back of their heads and I really really want to say "are you kidding me? You really could use the exercise!" My friend Labels does this all the time, and I refuse to get in the elevator with her. She always says to me, "I don't need to exercise, I can't keep weight on." This leaves me starring at her dumbfounded, while in my head I'm telling myself to keep my mouth shut!
- When people say, "what happened!" This statement, question, comment, is used after everything and anything. It drives me bonkers.
Me: "I'm not feeling well"
Colleague at work : "Why, what happened?"
Me: I don't know I'm just not feeling well, I don't know what happened!! (If I knew I'd either be a doctor or a psychic!!").
Example 2: While on the phone with Muscles, the signal breaks and one of us has to call the other back. This happens a lot.
I answer the phone.
Muscles: "What happened"
Me: How the hell do I know? The signal broke, I didn't do anything! Stop asking me that"
Muscles: Laughs! Cause he asks me this EVERY TIME this happens and he knows it drives me crazy!
- When I hand the people in the cafeteria at work a 100 rupee note to buy coffee that costs 10 rupees and they give me the change back in coupons that can only be used in the cafeteria! And what's worse is when it's a Friday and I won't even be back for 2 days. But I have a wallet full of coupons I can't use until Monday. I should have the right to get my change back in actual money, not coupons!!!! It's not like I'm returning a shirt at a department store, and they give me a credit note. It's a freaking cafeteria!
- Horn honking! It's so damn irritating and people honk for the fun of it or just because they want to. Just because you have a horn doesn't mean you need to use it all the freaking time. Oh, there is a car in front of me, better honk, there is a car beside me, honk again, I see a car about 2 km's ahead of me better start honking. no one is beside me or in front of me, but better honk just in case! Stop it already.
- People and not just men starring at me. I feel like saying, "Yes, Hollywood movies and the media have it right! I'm white, an easy lay, I have sex like the girls do in "American porno's," I have had 3 divorces, I am not close to my family, in fact I don't value them at all, and I'm rich!!! I wonder if i can fit that all on a t-shirt?!
What are your pet peeves??? Comments please!