Friday, August 29, 2008

Nicknames

I've decided that I need to give some of the "characters" in my blogs some decent nicknames. Using initials is un-creative, and doesn't really allow you to remember much about them.

So for the man in my life (aka boyfriend), whose initial is J, we will call him muscles. OK, he only allowed me to call him muscles if I clarified that he is very smart too. He doesn't want people to think he is all brawn and no brain. So now that that is clear, muscles will be his nickname..the guy has good muscles in a lean kind of Brad Pitt Way and not Ah-nald S. way. And I think it's funny. And it's my blog and I can do what I want.

As we go along I'll give others nicknames as well.

My landlord, will now be referred to as Mr. Nosy.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nicknames are a heck of a lot easier to use than initials. Especially if you're talking about Koreans. I knew at least three Kim Minsus in Korea. So what, KMS1, KMS2, KMS3?

Anonymous said...

Muscles sounds hot. LMAO hahhahahah