Sunday, December 9, 2007

French on the streets

Hearing Indian men ask me "Comment ca va madame" is really bizarre and super cool all at once. I feel like I am in some weird other universe.

India is so diverse and so cultural that I am surprised by the amount I learn and take in every day. There is something new to learn and see all the time. My mind is swimming with all the views, the languages, the scents (good and bad), and the different languages.

India is an amazing place to experience. I love it here more and more everyday!

Maintenant, j'aimerais manger to pain au chocolat et boire du jus ananas.

A bientot.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures!!!!


Sharlene

Anonymous said...

HI Shelley !! :) I`m so happy Your in Love ! omg he is cute ;)
J`aime tes histoires et tu me manques :( Mais je sais que tu es très contante !!
J`ai de bonnes nouvelle !!
Tu vas avoir un ou une cousine!! YAY Dan and I are expecting !!!
;)
Here from you soon Shelley
I love you so much !!!! XOXO