Monday, December 10, 2007

More Pics- Miscellaneous India


Pondering in Hampi




Aby- Him and I have become very close. I often hear him calling "Shelley" when I walk down the street.




In Hampi



Beautiful Bindhi colours



Proof of speedos in Goa. I saw way more than I would have liked!




Before a storm in Goa




Sunset in Palolem



The Estonian "Rock star" and her husband (he usually wore a leopard speedo but decided to cover up when I took this picture) she wore this pink sarong and bikini every day and ever night. I kid you not.



Playing in the water in Palolem

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous photos, Shelley ...

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.