Monday, December 10, 2007

More Pictures- Miscellaneous India

I found computer with super fast connection and photoshop so I can decrease my picture size and upload them faster. Plus I have 6 more hours to kill before my bus leaves to Bangalore, and check-out was at noon!!!


Ramu and kavita's home in Hampi


Backwaters in Kerela (Fort Cochi)


Not too impressed kid at the sugar cane house in Hampi


Kavita showing me how to wrap a Saree using her husband Ramu as the mannequin


Indian women carrying water in Hampi


Kiran starting to climb a rock


Joseph, in the rickshaw right before we parted ways in Fort Cochi, he was going to the bus station to head to Munnar.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Shelley,

Haven't heard from you for a long time. How are you doing? I really like the last batch of photos you posted, especially the women carrying jugs and the boatman. Very nice compositions!

Cheers,

John