Friday, January 30, 2009

A big change

I received a phone call yesterday that I was getting a roommate, a guy, from the United States, on SUNDAY!

I always knew this was a possibility, but I never really thought about it. Ugh. Talk about a curve ball. I mean I'm given 4 days notice, have to move my internet connection to my bedroom and buy a desk now. I haven't had a roommate since University, well, I guess you can count my ex-boyfriend whom I lived with 5 years. Sometimes it felt like he WAS a roommate.
I just hope this guy is nice, clean and somewhat cool.

Stay tuned...... Right now I'm busy moving my things around, cleaning and preparing for this guy to come. I don't even know his name!!!

On the bright side, it's never a bad thing to meet new people and expats. I'm keeping an open mind about this one. For now anyway.....

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ugh. I hate the idea of sharing my home with anybody (except a boyfriend, of course), so I can imagine how you feel. Hope it all works out!

Anonymous said...

Live is a journey while shakinghands.

Why am I here??? said...

oh goodluck, I hope it works out well

Anonymous said...

So????? It's Monday which means you've now been introduced to your roommate ... how are things so far??? First impressions? I hope all is well:)

Anonymous said...

Good Luck with the new roommate Shelley...let us know how it is going.

Kim (-:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, please do tell! We want to know what he's like!

Anonymous said...

hey your blog design is very nice, neat and fresh and with updated content, make people feel peace and I always enjoy browsing your site.

- Norman