Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Things I can't wait to do once in Canada

My trip back home less than a month away now and there are so many things i can't wait to do. I have 3 weeks at home and that barely seems like any time to do anything, so I'm sure it will be very busy.

Here's my list:

1. Hugs both my parents super super tight
2. Hang out with my sister and bro-in-law
3. Hug the Canadian fresh air and fall in love with Canada all over again (I know I really can't hug air, but I will try)
4. Visit my Nanny and spend quality time with her (getting to eat her home cooking will also be a huge bonus)!
5. Seeing my aunts and cousins and meeting my new little cousin Noah for the first time. My cousin Nat had a baby in September.
6. Also meeting my other new little cousin Jayden who was born in January
7. Watch ice hockey with my Dad and watch the Bruins KICK ASS!
8. Eat a cinnamon raisin bagel with cream cheese every morning for breakfast. OK not every morning but almost.
9. Sit with my mom in her kitchen, talking, talking, talking
10. See my friends, hug my friends, tell them how much they mean to me
11. Eat my dad's famous chicken stew
12. Getting to wear a spring jacket and actually feel cold. It's damn hot here now.
13. Taking a bath in my mom's amazing tub!
14. Shopping with my Mom.
15. Get to see all the renovations my sister and her hubby did in their house. Can't wait!
16. Drive a car on nice roads, with people who abide by the traffic laws!
17. Get to sleep in my bed!
18. Have my Dad BBQ me a steak!!
19. Watch OPRAH!
20. Drink a Tim Horton's coffee -decaf for me though ;)

21. Will miss my husband in India!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

21. Will miss India ?

Shelley said...

I don't 3 weeks will give me enough time to miss India. It's been a year since I've been home. And honestly don't think I'll miss India too much.
But I will miss my husband since he is staying back.
He is not my husband yet, but will be when i go to Canada!

Unknown said...

Love the list and how I am mentioned!! HAHA I cannot wait for you to get home, I miss you so much!!!!

Love you lots!!!

Anonymous said...

I CANT WAIT EITHER!