Sunday, June 14, 2009

The baby belly

Here is me pregnant at 24 weeks preggo!!! The first trimester was one of the worst things I've ever been through, no throwing up, but constant 24/7 nausea! The 2nd trimester has been a wonderful experience, and now that I am feeling the baby kick and can even see it outside of my belly, I am just amazed at the life growing inside me and super excited.
The best was when my husband finally felt our little one kick. I think it definitely helped him to bond with our baby!!

So here I am!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Just love it!! You look so great and happy!!!

Big kiss to you, Junayd and of course, Junebug!
XOXO

Anonymous said...

Congrats ! Congrats ! Congrats !

Anonymous said...

HI SHELLEY
YOU LOOK GREAT.
JUST TOO CUTE.
I WISH I COULD TOUCH YOUR LITTLE BELLY.
IT'S JUST A THING THAT I DO.
I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU AND YOUR HUBBY.
LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU.
AUNT ANITA.XXXOOO

권투선수 에이미 [Amy] said...

Congrats on the growing baby belly! Feed your belly well, indulge in some cravings, and before you know it your Mini-Me will be in your arms.
All the best to you Shelley and Muscles!!!

Why am I here??? said...

Oh how adorable. Keep 'em coming girl!