Monday, June 8, 2009

Baby Shower pics

When I visited home my mom along with my aunts and cousins threw me a baby shower, since I would be having the baby in India and not coming back to Canada until months after the baby is born. Everyone was really gracious and I got a lot of clothes for the baby but also money to buy the things I need here in India.

Here are a few pics of that wonderful day!!


NB: Also the most amazing, and crazy thing of all, is that my sister and her husband are also expecting... 3 weeks after me!!! My parents are in a wonderland of grandchildren, and couldn't be happier. In early Feb they had no grandchildren then by March they were expecting 2!!! Amazing!!! it's amazing going through this at the same time as my sister who is 20 weeks along now. It's just too bad I am so far away. Thank you VIDEO SKYPE!!!





My sister (who is beside me) and her husband bought this for the baby. How appropriate!


My cloth diapers (which is so much more environmentally friendly)


My amazing grandmother!! Who is 85, can you believe it!



My two long time friends Kim and Shelley who is pregnant with her third!





My cousins Sydney who made me a special collage of pictures and bought me my baby book along with my two other cousins Summer and Taylor (not pictured)

My amazing friends Amanda, Kim, my wonderful mom and cousin Sheila

3 comments:

Maria said...

I was wondering when the new posts would be coming up!!! I hope everything is good!!!!!!!

Why am I here??? said...

YAH CANADA!

Shelly your grandmother is more stylish than me!!!!

Shelley said...

My Grandmother is tres stylish!! She really is a woman to aspire to. She's 85 and I think she just realized that recently. She never acted old, and to me never looked old. I love that woman!