Tuesday, December 23, 2008

My plans for Christmas Eve

Well, I thought in order to get into the spirit of Christmas I would find a nice church and attend midnight mass.
So tomorrow, I am going to work early and I'll leave at 10pm. Muscles has agreed to drive me and attend mass with me. He is Muslim so I think it is sweet that he plans to come with me. He is certainly not doing it for himself. I'm sure he is curious about Christmas as well.

i heard that there is this gorgeous church called St. Mary's that has a wonderful midnight mass with lots of carols and all that fun stuff.

I hope to take some pictures and I'll be sure to write about my experience!

Merry Christmas everyone! Hope you all enjoy spending it with the people important in your life. My friends and family will be in my heart and thoughts.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you Shelley and while you are there, say a little prayer for your Nanny. I will tell her of your plans but I am sure her friend Mr. B. will print off you blog as your Nanny looks forward to your writings.

Love you and take care

MOM
x0x0x0

Anonymous said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
from the Chevrette family...
I'll be having Tam and Con and family again for boxing day...plus Nanny and Mr. Fred....and then open house will bring your parents and whomever...just love it....
Lots of snow to snow board with boys too...Yipee!!!