Friday, November 16, 2007

The Best compliment EVER!

Today, I received the best compliment I have ever had.

Kiran told me, I was one of the kindest people he has ever met. He told me that I talk to anyone regardless of them being rich or poor, young or old, and that I was almost too polite. He said when I walk in the room, I brightened it up with my genuine smile and pure heart.

His words almost made me cry and all I could say was thank you.

After feeling so bloody useless in my job and with life at home in Ottawa, his words lifted me up and gave me hope.

And for those of you who fear travel because of the language barrier. All you really need is a smile to communicate. It's really not that difficult.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Shelley:

This was so great to hear and of course we raised a beautiful daughter, not to mention that you may have your Nanny's gene. No matter where she goes she always talks to the people.

Loving the pictures and I will make sure your Dad takes a look at these at home. I do print out your blogs for him to read but now with the pictures, he must see these.

Love you and as always be careful.

Anxiously waiting for your next adventure. You are doing great in keeping us posted in your adventures.

Bye for now

MOM